Collect & Recycle Your Chewing Gum Waste
The Gumdrop is the first bin in the world that is not only designed specifically for the disposal of waste chewing gum, but is also made with waste chewing gum.
It is environmentally friendly in a number of ways:
- It encourages everyone who chews gum to recycle it
- It reduces cleaning labour and costs
- The gum thrown into the bin is itself turned into more Gumdrop bins
Gumdrop has proved to reduce chewing gum litter by up to 46% in the first 12 weeks of use, and can save as much as £3000 per annum on cleaning bills. It also helps make places look better be reducing unsightly gum residue on floors
How does it work?
- Gumdrops bins come in packs of 25, and the fixings packs of 10.
- When a bin is full you simply seal it and replace it with one of the 15 spares
- When all 25 are full, put them in the prepaid return and recycle bag and return to the manufacturer for recycling
We recommend the Gumdrop bin as an environmentally friendly way to reduce your cleaning bills and chewing gum problems.
Call us on 0844 561 4951 for more information or to order.